7.22.2011

M.I.A.

I want to apologize for not updating in so long - but it's been for good reason: my wife and I are expecting a baby! We're having a little girl, due in September. My wife has had a somewhat rough pregnancy (lots of morning sickness and whatnot) so we have been busy coping with that. Expect lots and LOTS of photos of this little one come fall! :)

However, I'm trying to get back into the blogging world and will try to update this more frequently. Lately, I have finally been able to get out and do some more photo shoots and I will try to post some photos from those in the coming weeks. Also take note that I have been uploading pictures to my Facebook page, so check there if you'd like to see them sooner.

I also thought I would post a picture every so often (it could be a picture from long ago or a more recent shot) and I'll write a story about it to follow. 

And finally, I conjured up a new watermark for my work and I think it really fits the style I'm going for. I'm quite content with it.

So stay tuned for more photos, updates, and news!

0 comments: